Monday, November 14, 2005

Dogs and Light Bulbs

How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb?

Afghan:Light bulb? What light bulb?
Bassett Hound:Light bulb light bulb, gonna get a light bulb, Light bulb, light light, yeah gonna get it, gonna get it, WHAT I am gonna get it??? What'd I do??
Golden Retriever:The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're worrying about a burned out light bulb?
Border Collie:Just one. And I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code.
Dachshund:I can't reach the stupid lamp!
Toy Poodle:I'll just blow in the border collie's ear and he'll do it.
Rottweiler:Make me!
Shi-tzu:Puuuh--leeez, daahling, I have servants for that kind of thing.
Lab:Oh, me, me!!!!! Pleeeeeaze let me change the light bulb. Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Can I?
Malamute:Let the border collie do it. You can feed me while he's busy.
Cocker Spaniel:Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.
Pit Bull:Change it, yeah with ketchup and mustard and put it on a roll and wrap it in bacon and have it with French fries, YUMMMMMM!
Doberman Pinscher:While it's dark, I'm going to sleep on the couch.
Mastiff:Mastiffs are NOT afraid of the dark.
Beagle:Light bulb? Light bulb? That thing I ate was a light bulb?
Siberian Husky:Light bulb?!? I ate the light bulb, and the lamp, and the coffee table it sat on, and the carpet under the coffee table, and...
Cat:You need light to see?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home